Tuesday, May 6, 2008

A Living Blog about Life

Hello my wonderful Blog followers,
As you all know, I have been adventuring in NZ for the last four months. I started a blog to describe all of my adventures and keep everyone updated on how I was doing. Now that my adventure is over, I've decided to create a blog that is about the things I do in everyday life. I know, in comparison it will probably be a let down, and frankly, kind of boring. But my sister has a blog that I absolutely love. Besides, it might be fun for you to all watch me try to figure out what to do with my life now that I have graduated from college! So here I go: My life according to Me! (Oh and about my blog's title: I think that we, as a human race, are constantly in a state of being that resides in some unknown space between life and living. The trick is to never let life pass you by, and live each day to the fullest, hence, somewhere between life and living.)

No comments: