Never let life pass you by. Live each day to the fullest. Always be somewhere between life and living.
Thursday, June 5, 2008
Erik
As many of you may know, my little brother Erik and I are really close. We do a lot together, work out, play frisbee, play with Buddy, talk, laugh, etc. Well this week he has been at Scout Camp. I hope he is having fun, but I can tell you all that I can't wait until he comes home! I sent up a little bag of his favorite treats with one of the leaders, and I hope he likes it. But I am really bored without him here to entertain me to no end! We got his hair cut the day before camp and it look awesome! Buddy is getting his hair cut right now, so when Erik comes home they can be twinners!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Finally!! It's good to hear from you! How are things??? When are you coming to visit?? I love you!
Love, Sis
Post a Comment