For those of you who have not talked to me, my mom, or visited my sister's blog since saturday, I have some sad news. My Grandma Jo passed away Saturday morning at 8:07 am. I would like to do a very detailed tribute to her, especially since I was privileged enough to spend her last week with her. However, because I am trying to help get things ready for the memorial service, it may take me a few days. I will get it done as soon as possible though. Also, for any who are interested: The memorial service will be held October 5th at 1:00 pm at Homedale High School. All are welcome.
2 comments:
Beck, I am so sorry. Your Grandma was such an amazing woman, I am so glad I was able to know her. I wish I could come for the funeral, but know I will be thinking of you. I love you! Tell your Mom how much I love her too!
Sorry to hear about your loss. She sounds like an amazing woman. Love ya!
Post a Comment